Air Conditioning Repair in Jacksonville, FL
At Von’s Heating and Air Conditioning, we’re dedicated to offering outstanding AC repair in Jacksonville! Regardless of the type of issue that your air conditioning is having, you’ll want our professional technicians to take a look at it for you. They’ll be able to find the cause of the problem and present you with options for the repair.Book Online Book Online
Why Choose Von’s
People in the area trust us for their Jacksonville air conditioning repair service because we:
- Are family-owned and operated
- Treat every customer like we would treat our own family
- Have friendly technicians that are fully-licensed and insured
- Offer same-day & emergency service
- Provide transparent quotes with no hidden fees
- Love our community and love giving back to it
Your Trusted Source For Jacksonville AC Repair
AC Repairs Jacksonville
Our Jacksonville air conditioning repair providers will arrive at your home with all of the parts and tools they need to perform a repair efficiently and effectively. They’ll be able to restore the functionality of your cooling system so that you can have confidence in it. When a repair is done, a professional will get all waste removed from your property.
There Are Several Signs That Can Indicate a Faulty Unit in Need of Air Conditioning Repairs
- Strange noises
- Increased humidity levels
- Unusual odors
- Frequent cycling on and off
A faulty air conditioner can create a dangerous situation in your home. A technician will make sure that everything goes smoothly and that your air conditioner is returned to its full functionality. Give us a call for air conditioning repairs in Jacksonville today!
Why Isn’t my AC Working?
We all know that air conditioners don’t always turn on when you need them most. When this happens to you (because it almost inevitably will) and you’re wondering, “Why is my AC not working?”, it’s easy to feel frustrated and even overwhelmed. Before you panic or call for air conditioning repairs in Jacksonville, check the following things or have a professional check them.
- Dead Batteries: If the batteries in your thermostat go dead, your air conditioner won’t turn on. If the screen there is suddenly blank, that’s a good sign that your thermostat needs some more juice. It’s usually easy to change out these batteries to find out if this is your problem.
- It Got Turned Off: Most air conditioners have two disconnect switches: one in wherever the indoor component of your air conditioner is located (typically the garage, attic or basement), and one by the outdoor unit. These can easily get bumped into the “off” position, which means your AC unit won’t work again until you flip them on.
- Breakers & Fuses: If your A/C flips a breaker or blows a fuse in your electrical panel, you’ll need to flip it back or replace it before the unit will work again. If it keeps doing this, call the air conditioning repair team at Von’s to find out why. Your air conditioner itself also has a fuse inside. If that goes out, you’ll need a Jacksonville air conditioning repair expert to help you fix it.
- A Blown Transformer: This also lives inside your air conditioner and is best tested and fixed by a Jacksonville air conditioning repair expert. We know how to do the job quickly and safely. Fortunately if this is the issue, it’s easy to fix!
- Dirty Coils: If your Jacksonville air conditioner is blowing air but it’s just not cold enough, the problem may lie in your coils. These exist both indoors and out. Check both units and gently remove any debris that has collected around them. You can also call us for A/C maintenance and let us do the job for you.
- A Failed Capacitor: Capacitors are kind of like giant batteries that hold power so your A/C can both turn on and stay on. When they get old, they can’t maintain power levels high enough for the unit to run and they need to be replaced by a Jacksonville air conditioning pro.
- A Clogged Filter: Sometimes, fixing your air conditioner is as easy as changing your filter. If it’s been a while since you changed this or your air conditioner has worked extra hard because of dust or ash in the air, the filter may be exceptionally dirty. Change it to increase airflow and get cool again.
Jacksonville Air Conditioner Repair Experts
The technicians from Von’s Heating and Air are highly experienced and ready to perform air conditioning repairs in Jacksonville, on all makes and models of air conditioners. There’s no job too large or complex for our team to take care of professionally and efficiently. Our technicians receive ongoing training on air conditioning repairs, and are kept current with all advances in the industry. You can rely on us to give every job our complete attention from start to end. Our friendly staff members will make sure that your individual needs are met. We’ll take the time to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner, and get you the AC repairs in Jacksonville you need, today!
Call Von’s Heating And Air For Professional Air Conditioning Repairs in Jacksonville!
Our family-owned and operated Jacksonville air conditioning company can offer same-day service in most circumstances. Our technicians will be punctual to their appointments and have everything needed for a repair. Our goal is to earn the complete trust of our customers by always working with their best interests in mind. We’ll stand behind the quality of everything we do.
To set up an appointment for a broken air conditioner in Jacksonville, call the team from Von’s Heating and Air today.
Need help with your heater? We can also provide excellent heating repair. Call us today!