Orange Park Furnace Replacement & Installation
If it’s time for furnace replacement in Orange Park, FL, our team can also help you select a new furnace and get it installed for you. Call us today to begin your Orange Park furnace installation and/or replacement as soon as possible. We will respond quickly and get you the heat you need!
How to Tell if It’s Time for a New Furnace in Orange Park
Here are a few signs that might suggest it’s time to consider a furnace replacement in Orange Park:
- Your furnace has been on the job for over 15 years, and repair bills keep piling up
- Despite trying to cut back on usage, your energy bills are on a never-ending climb
- You’re feeling chilly in some parts of your home as your furnace struggles to keep things even
- Strange noises and odd odors are becoming a regular part of your furnace’s repertoire
- Those repair bills are adding up fast, costing you more than half of what a new furnace would
How to Choose the Best New Furnace
Von’s Heating and Air is here to help you find a furnace that is best suited to your needs, home and budget. In order to do so, we’ll have you consider the items below:
- The size of your home vs. the square footage the furnace will heat
- The type of furnace you have right now and your satisfaction with it
- How often you heat your home and how warm you like to keep it
- Whether you want to invest in a unit that will save energy and money over the years
- Your budget
We will analyze all of these factors and then recommend some furnaces that we’d install in our homes. Once you’ve chosen your new furnace, we’ll install it according to manufacturer specifications, walk you through how it functions, and make sure everything’s in working order before we leave!
Should I Repair or Replace My Furnace?
In some cases, it makes sense to replace your furnace instead of repairing it. If you’re dealing with frequent repairs, your unit is 10 to 15 years old, or you’re facing an expensive career, it may be time to replace your furnace. Call Von’s Heating and Air today, and we’ll take a look, listen to your feedback, and make the best recommendation for your home and budget.